Understand the mobile technology industry before investing in a real estate mobile app or website
For 2017, Realtrends.com released a list of specific mobile technology statistics that can (and will) influence real estate professionals’ decisions when considering a mobile app for their business.
- 40% of users will abandon a site that takes over three seconds to load
- 29% of smartphone users will immediately switch to another site if it’s too clumsy or slow to load
- 1 in 5 dissatisfied visitors will never return to a website where problems have occurred
- 1 in 3 users have purchased from a company or brand other than the one they were originally seeking due to information provided in the moment they needed it
- 51% of people have discovered a new company or product when searching on their smartphones
- Showing up in a mobile search ad result can increase brand awareness by 46%
So, what do these statistics mean for your real estate mobile app or website?
Speed is important
With 40% of users abandoning a website because of the slow loading time, it’s of the utmost importance that your mobile website or app is functioning properly. It also goes to show that system updates for your real estate mobile app should always be considered to help fix bugs. This can definitely increase loading time and decrease user abandonment.
Customer satisfaction is key
When 1 in 5 people become dissatisfied with a mobile website that has issues, it’s worth noting. Obviously, customer satisfaction is key when you’re trying to use mobile technology to boost your real estate business. But, customer satisfaction is also key when you want those users to help you market your mobile app or website. If you’re app or website has too many problems, your word-of-mouth marketing will be a bust.
SEO should be considered
Search engine optimization should always be considered, especially if you have a real estate mobile website. Using tools such as Google Analytics can help you attain stronger results across your site and app. However, keep in mind, you can cut costs and help boost your search engine ranking by doing simple things like using ALT tags, publish relevant content (if your website or app has a blog section) and create click-worthy links, according to Michigan Tech.
Let SnApp help
If you’re looking for a real estate mobile app development company that will work with you—we have you covered. Here at SnApp Real Estate, we are an experienced real estate mobile app development company that promises to build you high performance real estate mobile apps. Our apps will help you streamline your business and connect with clients easier, not to mention they are truly affordable.